A highly regarded architecture firm in Dallas Fort Worth is looking to bring on a Project Coordinator. Our client is seeking a candidate with 3-5 years of experience in the field of architecture and planning. As a Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for ensuring that projects are completed on time, within budget, and meet the required specifications.
* Coordinate project activities and ensure that all stakeholders are informed of project progress
* Develop and maintain project schedules and budgets
* Manage project risks and issues
* Ensure that project documentation is complete and up to date
* Ensure that project deliverables meet the required specifications
* Manage relationships with clients, contractors, and other stakeholders
* Ensure that project teams are working effectively and efficiently
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Ability to multitask and work under pressure
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
* Knowledge of project management software
Please don't hesitate to apply if interested in learning more!