Our client is a global organization with expertise in environmental solutions, waste handling, water, and waste water purification, as well as energy services across Australia.
We are seeking a dedicated and organized Project Coordinator to join their dynamic team and play a crucial role in the successful execution of water and waste water projects.
Job Summary: As a Project Coordinator in the water and waste water industry, you will be responsible for supporting the planning, execution, and completion of projects related to water treatment, distribution, and waste water management. You will work closely with the project manager and various stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered on time, within scope, and in compliance with industry regulations.
Assist in the development of project plans, including defining scope, objectives, and deliverables. Collaborate with project managers to establish project schedules and resource requirements.
Maintain project documentation, records, and reports, ensuring they are accurate and up-to-date. This includes project timelines, budgets, and status reports.
Coordinate with various teams and departments to allocate resources, such as equipment, personnel, and materials, as needed for project execution.
Act as a liaison between the project team and various stakeholders, including clients, subcontractors, and regulatory authorities. Keep all parties informed of project progress and changes.
Monitor project activities to ensure they align with quality standards and industry best practices. Identify and address any deviations from project plans.
Assist in identifying potential project risks and develop mitigation strategies. Proactively address issues that may impact project timelines and budgets.
Ensure that all projects comply with relevant industry regulations, safety standards, and environmental guidelines.
Support the project manager in monitoring project costs and expenses, making sure they stay within budgetary constraints.
Track and document changes to project scope and communicate these changes to relevant stakeholders. Assist in evaluating the impact of changes on project objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., Engineering, Environmental Science, Project Management).
- Extensive experience in the installation and commissioning of water treatment plants and involvement in municipal/industrial projects, as well as reverse osmosis and filtration and small municipal projects
- Previous experience in project coordination, preferably in the water and wastewater industry.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Knowledge of water and wastewater regulations and best practices is a plus.