Summary: With 90+ projects in their portfolio, an international renewable energy developer, focused on DG/Community Solar and Storage projects, is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Project Development professional to join their team! This individual will be responsible for supporting their growing development pipeline in the United States.
The Project Developer will be responsible for:
- Supporting the entire project development lifecycle including land acquisitions, greenfielding, permitting, interconnection applications, etc. to ensure overall project success.
- Ability to participate in the negotiations of necessary development documents.
- Maintain relations with local community, landowners, offtakers, and utilities to keep them informed throughout the development process.
- Working collaboratively with internal departments including but not limited to Engineering, Origination, Legal, and Finance teams.
The Project Developer should have the following qualifications:
- Demonstrated knowledge of the renewable energy sector, more specifically the project development lifecycle.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Environmental Studies, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
- Ability to travel as needed up to 30%.