Summary: An industry leading renewable energy company focused on providing solar, storage, EV charging, and microgrid systems, to businesses and organizations, is looking for a Project Developer to join the growing team! The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of solar or energy project development through contract closing, and manage the development activities for approximately 20 projects simultaneously.
The Project Developer will be responsible for:
- Leading the development of commercial and industrial solar, storage, and EV charging projects across the United States from project conception to internal construction handoff.
- Maintaining relations with local community, landowners, stakeholders, and external customers to keep them informed throughout the development process.
- Participating in the negotiations of necessary development documents.
- Developing a strategy to successfully achieve project milestones.
The Project Developer should have the following qualifications:
- Proven track record of solar or energy project development through contract closing.
- Financial modeling skills to perform financial analysis and modeling for project evaluation and decision-making
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Environmental Studies, Business Administration, or related field preferred.