One of the nation's leading Solar and Storage Developers is currently looking to fill a Project Developer position IMMEDIATELY! This Project Developer will be focusing on multiple DG solar and storage projects and all their development activities. Reporting to a Senior Developer and Director, this role will work closely with team members at all levels and across each stage of the project life-cycle.
The Project Developer role will be based in Central New York with opportunities to travel the surrounding regions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work closely with internal teams to lead and manage site acquisition, real estate and title, interconnection, engineering, survey, environmental, offtake, and policy.
- Work with both internal and external consultants to track legal, zoning, environmental, interconnection, and engineering processes.
- Manage budgeting, scheduling, deliverables and all other project data.
- Network and expand relationships with local government, utility, and other stakeholder groups to understand the project development and permitting processes and gather market intelligence.
- Prepare and manage all permitting, contacting, and agreement processes including leases, interconnection, and power purchase agreements.
Project Developer Requirements:
- 1-3 years in renewable energy project development
- Project management, organizational, and analytical problem solving skills
- Leadership and communication skills, the ability to mentor potential direct reports
- Energy, engineering, business, or finance related Master's degree is a plus
This outstanding firm has a long term commitment to the NY-ISO market, with proven success thus far and determination to hit their targets for their impressive Solar and Storage portfolio.
Why not share this in your network or if it looks like it could be of interest- apply directly!