One of the biggest IPPs in the APAC region is hiring for a Project Developer to strengthen either their Solar or Wind Development Teams in Japan. As Project Developer, you will be in charge of:
- Identifying and securing appropriate sites for the construction of power plants
- Negotiating with landowners and local associations during land acquisition
- Carrying out due diligence processes with METI, utility companies,and other stakeholders
- Coordinating with local authorities to obtain consent on power plant development and proceed with construction
- Coordinating with local developers to obtain relevant permits
Please apply to find out more about this position.