Summary: My client, an established independent renewable energy development company providing solutions in the wind, solar, and storage space, is looking to bring on a Project Developer to work on their utility scale wind projects. With 3GW of renewable energy projects already developed, and 1.5 GW of projects in the pipeline, they need a talented, ambitious individual to join their growing development team.
The Project Developer will be responsible for…
- Greenfield and repowering efforts for utility scale wind projects in the MISO and SPP markets.
- Locate, analyze, and pursue new onshore wind project opportunities and assist in the development of existing projects.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with internal and external partners.
- Obtain necessary permits within local, state, and federal regulations for wind projects.
The Project Developer should have the following qualifications…
- 3+ years of project development / project management experience.
- Understanding of wind and energy policy.
- Experience with the interconnection process.
- Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred.
If you're interested in applying to this role, please submit your resume below.