Title: Project Development Senior
Summary: My client is a leading renewable energy company, committed to making the transition towards a carbon-neutral economy. As a global industry leader, they do their part to accelerate the transition through their utility scale wind, solar, storage, hydrogen, and decarbonization efforts. With decades of experience in the energy industry, my client brings expertise and a proven track record to the table. They have successfully developed, financed, and operated numerous renewable energy projects and pride themselves in their engagement with the local surrounding communities.
The Project Development Senior will be responsible for:
- Support a broad range of pre-construction development on wind, solar, and storage projects from feasibility to start of construction.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with internal and external partners.
- Manage all aspects of environmental site assessment, permitting, transmission, interconnection, land acquisition, and design activities.
The Project Development Senior should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years experience in project development/project management, renewable energy preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Environmental, Business Administration or Economics preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time with the need for some overnight trips.
- Detail oriented individual with the ability to thrive with geographically dispersed, cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance