Job Title - Project Director
As part of their long term expansion plan, an industry leading firm are seeking a Project Director to join their Civil Site Department. The firm is at the forefront of many large commercial projects such as CVS Pharmacy, Dollar General and Panda express across several states.
- Focus on client satisfaction through excellent communication and designs that meet budget and time goals.
- Overseeing document preparation and design including site layouts, grading plans, utility plans, storm water plans, details, and other items related to project development.
- Management of design development, preparation and administration of the contract documents, client relations, staff supervision and mentoring.
- Projects include but are not limited to commercial, residential, and multi-family developments, mixed-use type projects, due diligence, public facilities, and other site development or utility projects.
- Relevant degree (Civil or Environmental Engineering)
- PE license
- 10 years of professional engineering design and project management experience
- Prior experience mentoring project managers and engineers-in-training / design staff
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced, multidisciplinary environment with tight deadlines and ability to adjust to project priorities and demands of multiple clients
- Advanced career progression structure
- Fully remote opportunity and flexible hybrid working schedule
- Employee-centric work culture
- Competitive quarterly bonuses