A leading international renewable energy company is looking to hire a Project Director of Renewable Energy to lead a team of Project Managers and provide technical support to the development and construction of renewable energy projects across Japan. A great opportunity to be part of the fast-growing green energy sector.
Perks and benefits:
- Opportunity for quick career progression and growth
- Competitive base salary and benefits
- Be part of the fastest-growing company and embark on exciting renewable projects within Japan
- Key leadership position to manage a team of Project Managers and ensure smooth execution of renewable projects.
- Responsible for managing EPC contracts, construction permitting activities, and site construction activities.
- Support project development team from micro-siting, site layout to the civil design of projects.
- Lead and coordinate the development and construction efforts with interconnecting utilities, internal project financing, and accounting efforts.
- Background in Civil, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of experience in project management or management experience will be a plus.
- Strong leadership in managing a team of project managers, engineers, and consultants.
- Experience in the development and execution of complex project schedules.
- Able to travel up to 20% of the time.
- Fluency in business English and Japanese (business level) mandatory
If you are interested in the above, apply or reach out to Sandra today