The Project Engineer will be responsible for:
- Assisting project manager and project superintendent with overall completion of project.
- Handling of RFIs and RFPs.
- Develop project objectives.
The Project Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- 5-8 years' experience preferred.
- Experience operating CAD programs
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or related field preferred.
- Good written and communication skills.
- Health insurance
- Yearly bonus
- 401k match
If you are interested in the Project Engineer role, then please don't wait to apply.