I am currently seeking a project engineer who will be responsible for managing and performing structural engineering tasks related to building enclosure projects across North America based from Cleveland, OH. The successful candidate will have the opportunity for daily collaboration with team members on a range of engineering services to deliver successful solutions. Additionally, they will manage outside consultants to deliver projects successfully, provide technical support, interpret architectural and structural drawings, and occasionally travel to project sites.
My client's Ohio office has a specific focus on high performance roofing and building envelope solutions. Their clients include architectural businesses, construction institutions, contractors, private clients, and government agencies across the US and overseas.
Their Ohio office acts as headquarters of the firm, which operates in 3 countries globally.
- 3-5 years experience, preferably in building enclosure related projects
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Building and Construction, or Architecture
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proficiency in using Auto-CAD LT, spreadsheet design and Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Self-motivated, creative, independent learner and team-player
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Manage and perform structural engineering tasks
- PE License or Architecture License
- BIM modelling experience
- Interpret architectural and structural construction drawings
- Ability to self-direct and self-regulate
- Oversee the strategic growth of the Ohio office
- Ability to delegate and work as both a leader and a mentor
- Responsible for producing project documentation