Title: Project Engineer
Company Summary: A nationally recognized solar IPP is looking for a highly accomplished Project Engineer to join their fast-growing team to help deliver zero carbon emission and water consumption energy. Focusing on utility-scale solar and storage, their operating profile includes more than 140 facilities across 14 states with a 100 percent track record of seeing projects through start to finish.
- Lead/support aspects of utility-scale solar projects including MV/HV substation design.
- Analyze project constraints and considerations based on meteorological data sets and energy yield assessments in order to maximize project value.
- Manage relations with operations teams and third-party contractors to ensure timely and complete transfer of technical authority.
- Conduct site visits and support the structured finance team in lender and independent engineer due diligence questions.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, electrical preferred
- Ideally solar power and/or substation project experience
- Experience in PVsyst, AutoCAD, ETAP, SKM, PSLF and Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with solar economic models such as NPV, IRR and LCOE
- Competitive salary plus relocation assistance if needed
- Includes 401(k) matching, medical, dental, vision and HSA programs
This is a super exciting opportunity, if you're interested apply in below!