Project Engineer - Salt Lake City, Utah
Company Summary: LVI is working with a notable full-service engineering firm focused on Land Development Design for both private and public clients. This company provides a unique opportunity to tap into the uncapped growth potential of a growing division, coupled with the stability of working for a notable, established firm with a national presence.
This client is looking for a Salt Lake City local Project Engineer with experience in client interaction and coordination, managing junior engineers, and project design. This firm works on single family housing, mixed use and commercial projects, and large-scale industrial site design.
The Project Engineer will be responsible for:
- Project design and development for design, grading, stormwater treatment, and utility system from planning phase through to construction.
- Plan/Coordinate the detailed phases of technical work involved in portions of major or moderate projects.
- Oversee and mentor the team's Design Engineer while delegating responsibilities.
- Collaborate with the Salt Lake City and California teams to work on interesting projects across the country.
The Project Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering
- 5+ years of experience in Land Development Design
- Based in Salt Lake City
- Professional Engineers license, or EIT, actively working towards obtaining PE
- This is 100% Remote Role! Offering invaluable flexibility, this division is currently operating on a remote basis for the foreseeable future.
- Continuing Education Program: Offering employees up to $1500 per year towards courses for professional development.
- Competitive salaries, end-of-year bonuses and 401k.
If you are interested in the Project Engineer role, then please do not wait to apply.