We have a current opportunity for a Geotechnical Project Engineer on a permanent basis with an exclusive marine and geotechnical specialist within the Offshore Wind industry. For further information, please apply.
- Provide technical input to tenders with reference to geotechnical data
- Engage in geotechnical engineering including but not limited to bearing capacity calculations, piled foundation design, liquefaction assesment and pile driving analyses
- Managing soil testing schedules, soil profile designing and QA of geotechnical data
- Geoscience or Geological engineering background
- Understanding of Offshore Wind project lifecycle
- GWO Certified
- Open to site visit and vessel work from time to time
If you are interested, don't hesitate to apply!