As a specialist recruitment agency, LVI Associates places professionals who make a profound difference to our everyday lives. Over the last several years, we have built relationships across the industry and worked with a variety of Renewable Energy firms to help solve their number one business challenge: Talent.
I am currently representing a FORTUNE Global 500 firm for PV manufacturers for high-quality solar cells and modules. Specifically, the company is growing out an Energy Solutions Business and you would be one of the key players in establishing this section of the business.
The team is looking for a Project Engineer to provide support and technical guidance from project originations/development phases and support project finance during the closing process, for C&I scale and small utility scale PV, PV+ESS, or ESS projects across the US.
The Project Engineer will be responsible for:
- Deliver technical due diligence at project development stages
- Complete conceptual layouts and electrical single-line diagrams
- Perform energy modeling and energy estimates using softwares such as PVsyst and Helioscope
- Perform technology reviews for PV or ESS equipment
- Deliver technical leadership
- Visit project sites to obtain key project technical information
- Work alongside the Origination/Development team to complete engineering deliverables
- Manage external clients
* Must be located in the US currently*