This company is looking for a candidate with an interest in the field of water, sanitary wastewater and stormwater engineering and who has an in-depth understanding of the engineering concepts associated with water distribution, and treatment, wastewater conveyance, pumping, and treatment, and a working knowledge of civil, mechanical, electrical, plumbing and controls engineering related to water, wastewater and stormwater systems.
- P.E licensed
- 7-15 years of engineering experience
- B.S. Degree in Civil, Environmental or Chemical Engineering or related field.
- Experience leading the design or portions of the design of Water Distribution, Water Treatment, Wastewater Treatment Facilities, Lift Stations & Collection System Work.
- Ability to mentor large teams of engineers to complete projects from concept to completion. This will include reviewing technical work completed by engineers under supervision.
- Interacting with clients, representing the firm in a professional manner.
- Experience with local, state, and federal regulatory permitting processes is a plus.