A regional general contractor is looking for a Project Executive based in Charlotte to join the group's team.
The Project Executive is expected to develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients and subcontractors to support the growth of the company.
- Salary Range: $175,000.00 to $200,000.00
- Bonus: Up to 25% base salary commensurate with performance
- 401(k) Profit Sharing: Up to 5% of base salary
- Vehicle Allowance
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in Owner Contract Negotiations with the Preconstruction and Legal Departments
- Support the Preconstruction Department to ensure adequate subcontractor coverage, detailed review of drawings, and participate in Owner/Preconstruction meetings
- Ensure timely buyout and subcontract execution
- Lead the Project Team, in the development of the construction schedule
- Oversees and manages the Project schedule, and any required updates, and the construction site progress
- Create, manage and/or oversee Cost Projections and track all Project Financials
- Overall financial responsibility against established budget, including Change Orders
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Construction Science or Civil Engineering