I am looking for an experienced construction manager with interior experience to take it to that next step in their career.
I am working with a group that is looking to bring in someone that is highly experienced in the interior construction space in the DMV.
You will be brought on by the group as a Project Executive, running that division, and if you can hit the ground running, bring in the work, and control that division for the year you will be bumped up to Vice President of Construction for that division.
- Take daily updates from the junior members of staff (Superintendents, Project managers, estimators etc)
- Bring in client
- Ability to work as a team member whilst reporting to other senior members of staff
- Look over the entire construction phases for the entire division
- Mentor and train junior staff members
- Base salary up to $200k
- Bonus- 10% of what the group makes
- 401 (K)
- Truck allowance
- Hybrid working role