A leading renewable energy company is currently seeking a project finance manager to bring onto their finance team. Founded over ten years ago, this company has established over 200MW of solar and storage projects across the country. The finance team is looking for a motivated individual with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. This individual will maintain financial models and work closely with the Chief Financial Officer and project finance investors.
The responsibilities for this position will include:
- Analyze and maintain financial models and market data of the company.
- Act as the expert for subject matter regarding renewable energy financing and financial modeling.
- Conduct due diligence and evaluate business development project opportunities.
- Mentor analysts and educate colleagues within the company.
- Three years of experience in tax equity and/or project finance with solar projects.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong experience in project finance modeling.
If you are interested in the project finance manager role, then please do not hesitate to apply.