Business Development and Estimating
- Identifies new opportunities and coordinates with the management team for support and overall strategy.
- Responsible for contract negotiation and a deep understanding of a contract's requirements.
- Coordinates with pre-construction team if applicable.
- Responsible for designs, submittals, material ordering, pre-job planning and scheduling.
- Plans pre-project meetings with the Superintendent and other entities as required.
- Develops plans and strategies with the project team to maximize profitability of projects.
Project Execution and Completion
- Builds and leads effective project-based teams.
- Ensures the work performed meets the specified requirements.
- Work alongside your branch and region's team to complete projects.
This position is with a Design-Build contractor that trains their Project Managers to be part of 100% of the project life-cycle. The projects carried out will be cradle to grave.