Global MNC Water Company
· Work with team members to deliver projects on-time, on-budget, and on-scope.
· Manage project plan, deliverables, dependencies and outcome of assigned projects to ensure projects are on-schedule and on budget.
· Present program/ project progress to client via regulated status report meetings/ monthly review meetings
· Work collaboratively with all internal and external stakeholders to manage and meet expectations. Continually manage project expectations with team members and other project partners/ client.
· Maintain project management tools for project reporting, tracking, billing, and projections.
· Serve as interface with clients, business managers and commercial teams and provide direction to the engineering team. Coordinate activities with engineers in other disciplines (environmental, civil, electrical, and software).
· Work closely with technical and business architects to ensure complex cutting-edge ideas solutions to customers that is fit-for-purpose.
· Maintain and grow Client confidence by putting in client shoes, understanding problem statement and drive home clear requirements along with technical/ business architect.
· Ensure client agreed SLAs are met
· Ensure all client discussions/ solutions are well documented, and agreed/ signed-off by client
· Ensure that all meetings are documented with meeting minutes/ action items
· Support and review proposals and cost estimates for client submission
· Review and approve client / vendor invoices
· Ensure team's regular timesheet clocking
Minimum Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
· Graduation from a four-year university with a major in engineering, or related field
· 7 -years of experience in working with water/wastewater utilities at planning and operation management levels.
· A certificate of registration as a Professional Engineer issued by the local state/country authority, PMP, and/or Scrum master Certification, or similar.
· Must have education/experience and accountability for cost control and profit targets and managing a project budget.
· Experience with developing and managing programs, scheduling and implementation with ability to plan, assign, direct and coordinate a variety of functional specialties with overlapping work areas a plus.
· Experience with managing engineers, suppliers, and sub-contractors.
· Organized, disciplined and focused approach to project management.
· Ability to bring structure to a project while incorporating creativity into the final solution.
· Enthusiastic, innovative, and charismatic attitude.
· Excellent communication skills to express complex ideas to professionally diverse audiences.
· Exposure to different approaches to project management.
· Experience with taking ideas from concept through to implementation.