A leading general contractor construction firm is currently seeking a Project Manager specializing in overseeing land development and civil construction projects. With a portfolio of projects including site development, underground utilities, highway and roadwork, and more, the Project Manager will be responsible for multiple project engineers or assistant project managers and making sure responsibilities are done in an accurate and timely fashion.
This contractor chases work all over Florida, so the Project Manager is expected to travel often. The contractor also has an industry-leading culture which gives them such a high reputation in their area. They prioritize safety above all else and strive to maintain the health and well-being of their employees.
The Project Manager will be responsible for...
· Bid package preparation, prepare bid tabulations, and offer suggestions for selections by owners
· Directing scheduling, budgeting, and bidding
· Reviewing request for changes and provide approval
· Interacting directly with the client, manager, vendors, and other contractors
The Project Manager should have the following qualifications...
· A Bachelors Degree (or equivalent work experience)
· Roughly 10 years of experience in field management preferred
· Strong experience with Primavera software
· Strong knowledge of scheduling, budgeting, and design of construction projects
· Strong leadership, people, and communication skills
· Competitive base salary + significant promotion opportunities
· Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life insurance
· Vehicle allowance and gas card
· 401k match
· And more!
If you are interested in the Project Manager role, then please don't wait to apply!