LVI Associates are working with a highly reputable firm looking to grow out their Maryland office. In this multi-faceted and problem solving role, you will need to analysis a variety of engineering related constructions and structural projects - investing and resolving property, surety and constructions defect insurance claims. An opportunity that will allow you to work both in the field and behind your laptop.
- Bachelor Degree in related Engineering field: Civil, Structural or Architecture
- Must be a Professional Engineer or a Licensed Architect
- 5+ Years experiences
- Experience in Forensic Engineering preferred
- Litigation experience preferred
- Perform and supervise field inspections of residential, commercial and industrial projects
- Schedule on-site inspections with property owners
- Provide written and verbal repair estimates on structures
- Identify and pursue new business development opportunities
Remote work is possible, but willingness to travel for on-site inspection is a must.
Salary highly competitive dependant on experience. 401k and health package also included.