My client is a family owned construction management and general contractor that has been in business since 1923. They have 5 primary divisions which include, building construction, construction services, mechanical construction, utility construction, and water utility management and operations.
They are looking for dynamic, experienced leaders for the Senior Project Manager position with a history of progression in the project management profession. The Senior Project Manager is responsible for managing various contracts ranging from $1-20M and/or greater.
If this sounds like a position you would be interested in, please take a look at the requirements and responsibilities and apply!
- Commitment to company's 24/7 safety culture
- B.S. in Engineering or Construction Management
- 10+ years of construction and management experience
- Working knowledge of civil, structural, mechanical, and electrical building practices
- Proficient with scheduling software (Primavera, Microsoft Project), project management software (Procore), and industry practices
- Valid unrestricted Driver's License
- Must be able to pass employment drug screen and DOT physical
- Deliver projects safely, on time and on schedule to our customers throughout New England
- Directing and coordinating staff, sub-contractors, engineers, and consultants
- Lead a mix of direct hire, inter-company divisions and sub-contracted teams