An opportunity for a Land Development/Civil Site Development project manager to join one of the most exciting and fastest growing civil consultancies in the State of Texas. They are looking to add to their Fort Worth office.
Important responsibilities and duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage civil site and infrastructure design engineering
- Lead a team of engineers and designers for civil site
- Manage projects to a profit while meeting all deadlines with quality.
- Actively participate in the development of business from existing and new clients.
- Selling the services offered by the department as outlined in the Growth Plan Developed for this Market or as directed by the President.
- May organize and conduct presentations and interviews for procuring new clients, develop workload forecasting documents and organize a constructive workload schedule to manage all projects to budget and schedule of delivery dictated by the contract.
- Actively recruit new hires for the team as well as manage and develop existing team members.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Must possess a Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering and a current PE license in the State of Texas
- The ideal candidate will have 10-15 years of experience and be able to work independently as a project manager, and as part of the land development group
- Excellent salary based on experience and abilities
- Great benefits including medical, dental, life, and 401k
- Stock ownership