We are seeking a highly qualified and experienced professional with a background in excavation & site-work to lead and manage construction projects in the Boston area. The Project Manager will be responsible for the overall planning, coordination, and execution of projects, as well as the supervision and development of a team of site workers and support staff.
- Oversee the planning and execution of construction projects, including the coordination of materials, equipment, and labor
- Ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, and in accordance with the project plans and specifications
- Supervise, train, and mentor a team of site workers and support staff
- Collaborate with other departments and stakeholders to ensure the project meets the needs of the client
- Manage the budget and resources of the project, including the procurement of materials and equipment
- Prepare and submit progress reports, as required by the client and stakeholders
- Participate in safety meetings and ensure that all safety protocols are followed
- Resolve any issues or conflicts that arise during the construction process
- Bachelor's degree in construction management, civil engineering, or a related field
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in project management, with a focus on excavation and site-work
- Strong knowledge of excavation processes, materials, and equipment
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, and paid time off. If you are a highly motivated and experienced professional with a background in excavation site-work, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and growing company.