My client is a General Contractor in the civil construction industry and they are looking for an experienced Project Manager with Civil, Bridge, Road, and DOT experience. They offer an amazing benefit package and market competitive salary as well.
They focus on heavy civil and water treatment work. With many ongoing projects in the Central, MA, Springfield, MA, and Boston, MA area, my client has $50M+ backlogged and looking to build up their civil division with the addition of this Project Manager role.
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd be interested in learning more about, take a look at the responsibilities and requirements below and apply!
- Coordinate and manage the planning and scheduling of projects.
- Financial management of projects, including responsibility for Owner Pay Applications, Cost Oversee and manage the field staff / operations team assigned to a project.
- Complete project buy-out and procurement; including scope review and negotiation, issuance of Subcontracts and Purchase Orders, required submittals, delivery tracking and subcontractor and vendor management.
- Reports, Production Reports, and Cost & Revenue Projections.
- Monitor construction progress and work collaboratively with the superintendent to resolve any operational issues.
- Collaborate and communicate with preconstruction team, owner, architects, engineers and trade partners, develop and maintain relationships with all project stakeholders.
- Extensive knowledge of construction practices and procedures.
- Four-year engineering degree or equivalent combinations of technical training and/or related experience.
- 5 - 7 years' experience in heavy civil construction project management role or related functions, water/wastewater or transportation.
- Experience in supervisory role with a demonstrated history of decision-making/problem-solving skills are essential.
- OSHA 30 Certification is required.