Senior Project Engineer-Project Manager and Key Client Contact for Municipal Water and Sewer Utilities. Successful candidate will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and coordinates with Division Managers.
1) A minimum of 6-years of experience managing public water and sewer engineering projects
2) Demonstrated successful completion of projects
3) Demonstrated successful communication skills with Clients, and managed project teams
4) The candidate must possess, at a minimum, a Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering (or related engineering degree) and be a Licensed Professional Engineer in the State of North Carolina.
* Assist Client Manager with developing engineering project scopes of work and fees for proposal development.
* Assist with the selection of project team members.
* Prepare proposals for planning and design projects.
* Coordinate and manage project teams for successful delivery of engineering design projects.
* Perform engineering design for water and sewer infrastructure projects.
* Perform bid administration for construction.
* Perform construction contract administration.
* Coordinate project progress meetings at Client locations via conference calls or through video-conferencing.
* On occasion, perform public speaking at Client events, conferences, and professional meetings.
* Active involvement in Water Environment Federation and American Water Works Association at the state and local levels.
* Direct phone and face-to-face routine communication with Clients to discuss current and prospective project work.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
* Group Health Insurance - Shared employer/employee premiums
* Dental Insurance - Employer Provided
* Life Insurance - Employer Provided
* Health Saving Plan - Employer Contribution (if participates in group health)
* 15 days of vacation accrued/6 personal days accrued
* Continuing Education reimbursement
* Performance-based compensation