An established, National Civil Consultancy are in the market for a Project Manager to come in and assist with a growing backlog of projects. This person will be a Project Manager on Water/Wastewater projects with responsibility for applying knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas using advanced techniques, theory, precepts, and practices in a specialised engineering field and related sciences and disciplines.
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work schedule (hybrid work)
- Employee owned company (clear path to ownership)
- Access to large projects, both locally & nationally
- Great working relationships epitomised by the company culture
- Internal training programs to help tailor career path
Responsibilities of Project Manager include:
- Managing and serving as the Project Manager on
Houston Water/Wastewater projects.
- Providing technical guidance and mentoring junior engineering staff
- Assist in Business Development
If you are interested in the role, don't hesitate to apply, or reach out to me directly at