The Project Manager will lead project teams and support the firm's key regional clients in the design of high profiles combined sewer, wastewater conveyance, and wastewater treatment projects.
- Engineering design and consulting for complex assignments as part of a large combined sewer project.
- Participate in assignments as a member of a team, in a lead role in particular areas of expertise, including peer mentorship of design and consulting staff.
- Regular meeting and presentation of project deliverables to clients.
- Education: B.S. degree in Civil Engineering is required. MS. degree preferred.
- Experience: 8+ years of experience in water and wastewater engineering consulting performing studies, design and construction services for municipal clients. Demonstrated experience developing designs and construction contract documents for complex infrastructure projects.
- Certifications, Licenses: PE license is required.
- Experience in the preparation of contract documents, including drawings and specifications, for complex water and sewer projects.
- Experience in the study and design of combined sewers, including preparation of hydraulic design calculations and coordination of hydraulic modeling.
- Experience in site design associated with urban infrastructure projects.
- Experience working on and coordinating with an interdisciplinary team with other engineers, including structural, geotechnical, electrical, mechanical, architecture, etc.
- Strong communication and technical writing skills.