Title: Project Manager
Company Summary: A distinguished Geotechnical engineering and construction firm is currently seeking a driven and motivated Project Manager to lead their projects in the Michigan Area. You will play a key role in managing in the key projects in the area and securing new clients. In addition to that, you will be able to make a direct impact on the firm by supporting their growth plans in the area. Do you find yourself to be motivated and passionate about all of the projects you are a part of? If yes, please reach out to learn more.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Ensure that all OSHA safety regulations are met and enforced; key responsibility for safety
- Assist in business development, risk assessment, bid preparation, selling and closing new work
- Assist in contract negotiation and oversees subcontractor procurement
- Oversee all aspects of a project.
The Project Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering or Construction Management or similar.
- OSHA 10-hour safety training.
This firm offers competitive and flexible benefit plans, along with a focus on your well-being, which will allow you to have a healthy work-life balance.
If you are interested in the Project Manager position. Please don't wait to apply.