We are working with a leading industrial construction company specializing in the design and construction of medium-large-scale industrial, commercial and hospitality projects.
My client is seeking a Project Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will have experience and background of working on projects, between $20M - $60M.
- Develop cost estimates for the project and budget management
- Manage subcontractors, suppliers, and other construction personnel
- Monitor construction progress and quality to ensure compliance with project plans and specifications
- Reviewing and approving contract documentation
- Maintain and managing accurate records of job site activities, including daily reports, time cards, and material deliveries
- Communicate effectively with project stakeholders, including owners, architects, and engineers
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Project Manager
- Knowledge of construction methods and materials
- Experience working on projects exceeding $20M in value
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret construction and engineering plans and specifications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and construction management software
My client are offering a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional growth and advancement. If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for construction and a proven track record of success, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume and project list for consideration.