We are working with a growing boutique engineering and consulting firm that is HQ in Cincinnati but operates across the whole of Ohio.
Their engineering leadership brings decades of complex project management and structural design experience that are both technically savvy and personable to work with. They have some of the most well-tenured staff across the industry!
They work with owners, architects, attorneys, and developers which means you will have the exposure to a vast client base. What this means for someone like you is having the opportunity to further leverage new clients allowing yourself to grow professionally as well as being rewarded for it financially.
The Project Manager has a direct role in the overall management of the project deliverables, schedule, and cost. PMs have constant interaction with the client and project team, thus taking on the face of the company for each project. Their ability to interact with and retain clients is essential to the company's success. Having successfully mastered the skills and tasks of a Project Engineer, a PM has the experience and knowledge base that is required to successfully execute project requirements.
- Professional, Analytical, Detail focused
- Communicative, team-focused with project and budget management skills
- Working knowledge of construction methods, materials and legal regulations.
- Registered Professional Engineer
- 5 year+ relevant industry experience
- Mentoring Project Engineers
- Managing projects, resources, schedules, financials
- Analyzing existing structures
- Perform advanced engineering analysis, calculations, and recommendations of various structural systems, components, and connections
- Apply engineering theory, design principles, and mechanics to various problems while preparing research, reports, calculation packages, design drawings, and presentations to communicate solutions.
- Creating and managing the structural document deliverables and QC
- Performing quality assurance site visits and preparing field observation reports
- Review shop drawings and respond to RFIs, manage daily construction coordination
- Regular project contact with client, architects, contractors, engineers, and owner for the daily operations of the project
If you feel that this is an opportunity you would be interested then reach out to Ethan Randall on 216-302-2266 or alternatively apply directly.