I am currently partnered with an award-winning national civil consultancy. My client are in the market for an experienced water/wastewater Project manager to be based in their Katy office.
- Serve as Project manager on major w/ww projects, locally and statewide.
- Attend client meetings and professional societies to drive the focus in the region.
- Mentor and lead junior staff using oversight and technical expertise.
- Manage cost estimates and perform project QA/QC
Perks & benefits include:
- Access to large and existing projects
- Established client relationships/local presence
- Hybrid options available
- Opportunity to build a nationwide resume
- 3+ year local backlog
- Internal university tailored to your career growth
- open access to office and company leadership
If you would be interested in learning more about the above opportunity, apply directly for a confidential conversation.