We are currently working with a leading multi-disciplinary engineering organization looking for an experienced project manager based in Brisbane.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Overseeing notable civil infrastructure projects across residential, commercial and industrial sectors, transport, water and oil and gas among others.
- Managing the project team, creating project timelines and budgets, and ensuring that the project is completed on time and within budget.
- Mentoring younger members of staff and supporting the development of the whole team.
- Working closely with clients and other external stakeholders.
An ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- 10-15+ years' of experience in civil engineering and project management roles.
- Experience across multi-disciplinary projects in Australia and beyond.
- Ability to lead projects, work autonomously and mentor team members.
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering.
- Masters degree or other qualification related to project management is desirable.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Exciting infrastructure projects across Australia and the Pacific Region.
- Opportunity for career advancement within an established organization.
If this is an opportunity of interest, please apply!
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.