One of my key clients are looking for Project Managers to manage Earth Retention and Excavation support projects in Washington, DC.
Do you see yourself as an experienced Geotechnical PM who is looking to progress up the ranks? Or do you want to master the Cradle to Grave side of Project Management? If the answer to either or both of them questions is yes, then please read on!
- All phases of the work; Estimating, Bidding, Design, and Project Management.
- Occasional travel will be required - usually 20%.
- Mentor junior staff to help them grow within the company.
- Help the office with it's aggressive growth plans in the area.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or similar; Masters Preferred
- 2+ years of earth retention/excavation support experience.
- Excellent computer, written and verbal communication skills.
- PE license or ability to obtain PE in near future preferred