This role comes with an exceptional training program to ensure the successful candidate can manage all of their Projects 'Cradle to Grave' while winning new work in the area. Do you have less than 5 years experience in Geotechnical Construction? Do you want to have a direct impact on the performance of your area? If yes, then please apply below!
- Identify new opportunities and build client relationships while supporting the overall strategy of the region.
- Assemble proposals which include evaluating opportunities to increase profit, estimating, engineering, technical writing, risk assessment and site visits.
- Responsible for designs, submittals, material ordering, pre-job planning and scheduling.
- Plans pre-project meetings with the Superintendent.
- Develops plans and strategies to maximize profitability of projects.
- Build and lead effective project-based teams.
- Identifies and addresses challenges and opportunities to maximize profitability.
- Bachelor's in Civil Engineering or Construction Management or similar preferred.
- 0-5 years Geotechnical, construction or Deep foundation/Earth Retention related experience.
- Excellent computer, written and verbal communication skills.
If this is of interest, please apply with an up to date copy of your resume and I shall reach out!