Hope you're safe and well.
I am working a project manager at the mid level (around 7-12 years experience) position at a firm looking to continue with their extensive work and backlog.
- Has grown to become one of the premier environmental consulting and remediation firms since 1987- underdog story taking work from larger firms in the area in the process.
- Has a low staff turnover rate is low (<10% per year)
- Is a 100% employee owned company that has a strong record of long-term financial stability and profitable growth.
- Comprised of highly-experienced technical staff of nearly 30 scientists, engineers, LSRPs, and technicians.
- Comprised of recognized experts in all key disciplines including engineering, hydrogeology, environmental science, industrial hygiene, waste management, which are geared towards servicing the real estate and private sectors
- Manage environmental investigations and advance them towards completion.
- Develop and prepare detailed scopes of work for field activities.
- Coordinate and schedule work activities with clients and sub-contractors.
- Oversee and direct soil, groundwater and vapor intrusion investigations.
- Prepare preliminary assessment, remedial investigation and remedial action reports to completion.
- Mentor and train junior staff in field sampling procedures and technical regulations.
If you have some time please don't hesitate to reach out and submit your application!