If you are interested in working with a firm that puts employees as its focus and continual growth as its long term goal, then this is the place for you! I am working with an exciting Geotechnical/Heavy Civil Contractor who are looking for a Project Manager in Virginia.
- Organise and manage project teams for a wide variety of clients with environmental compliance tasks
- Lead development of permitting and compliance strategies
- Assist clients identifying a variety of appropriate compliance related protocol
- Project management from start to finish
- Prepare proposals
- Junior mentorship
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related field
- 7+ years of relevant experience in geotechnical Project Management and/or other construction-related degree.
- 5+ years of project management experience, including responsibility for direct client interaction, as well as the ability to plan, organise, execute, and direct various size projects
- Working knowledge of generally accepted industry guidelines and protocols, as well as applicable federal, state, and local regulations
- Ability to work independently and as a team member, maintaining composure and working effectively in a high-pressure environment with changing priorities
If this role is of interest, do not hesitate to apply! there is an urgent need and it could be taken at any time!