- Lead teams in project tracking & control collecting individual status information & developing project updates for management review.
- Plan and coordinate all aspects of project life cycle.
- Prepare and maintain project management records and documentation as required.
- Lead project management analyses to apply specific skills and knowledge to meet project requirements.
- Develop business cases for projects/programs and related budgetary documents.
- Monitor and control costs within work and project budget.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, or related field plus seven (7) years of related project management experience is required.
- An Associate's Degree plus ten (10) years directly related experience may be considered.
- Graduate degree (MBA) or post-graduate coursework in business or related areas will have preference.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or the ability to obtain one within one (1) year.
- Direct experience managing customer focused electric distribution programs or projects.