My client are searching for a Project Manager to work remote in Philadelphia!
This position will manage Earth Retention and Deep/Shallow Foundations projects. You will be given full autonomy to decide how often you go to site and how you balance this between working from home. In this role you will operate as your own boss while driving growth in the region.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing all phases of the work after the design phase.
- Build and lead effective project-based teams.
- Ensure the work performed meets the specified requirements.
- Work with the project team to ensure the project stays on schedule and in budget.
- Identify and address challenges and opportunities to maximise profitability.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or similar preferred.
- 5+ years of earth retention/Foundations experience is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills