A firm that specializes in heavy civil construction is currently looking for a Project Manager for working the South Florida area.
The firm focuses specifically on site work, excavation, and pipeline work. They have developed a strong reputation and they are known for delivering projects on time, within budget, and safely.
They are looking for a Project Manager who they can develop long term into a valuable member of their project management team. The Project Manager will be responsible for the successful completion of sizable packages on construction projects.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Responsible for overall completion of project on time and within budget.
- Responsible for ensuring safe construction practices are followed at all times.
- Responsible for devising and maintaining project schedule.
- Communicate directly with client, subcontractors, and project team
The Project Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Extensive knowledge of construction practices and construction equipment.
- 5+ years experience in project management preferred.
- Strong leadership skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or related field preferred.