LVI is one of the leading Energy and Infrastructure recruitment firm. We offer a bespoke service to our clients that allows for us utilize industry gossip to maximize our reach for both candidates and our current and future clients. Within the renewable energy space, we have upwards of 50 clients that we can introduce our candidates to!
I am currently working with one of the leading Commercial Solar installers in Minnesota! They are looking to bring on an additional Project Manager for their upcoming portfolio. The Project Manager will be splitting up a 13 project portfolio with two other Project Managers.
The Solar Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Overseeing all field personnel/subcontractors, including but not limited to Construction Managers, Superintendents, Foreman, and Laborers
- Create Project Bids
- Negotiate with subcontractors
- Provide continuous progress updates and any possible delays
- Materials and execution of purchase orders
- QA/QC inspections and site safety
The Solar Project Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree and 2-5 of Commercial solar CONSTRUCTION experience
- Although, willing to be flexible on the education and experience, depending on the candidates years of related experience.
***Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder to apply***