Project Manager needed for a Leading Contractor in the St Louis area & Midwest US. With an ever growing presence in the Midwest my client are in need for a Project Manager to help them manage their increasing workload.
- Identifies new opportunities and coordinates with the management team for support and overall strategy.
- Helps to identify new markets, clients and technologies while building client relationships.
- Recognises major risks and takes appropriate measures to reduce risks to the company. Initial Planning
- Plans pre-project meetings with the Superintendent and other entities as required.
- Develops plans and strategies with the project team to maximize profitability of projects. Project Execution
- Ensures the work performed meets the specified requirements.
- Identifies and addresses challenges and opportunities to maximize profitability. Change Management
- Identifies, tracks and addresses changes; escalates changes when necessary.
- Bachelor's in Civil Engineering or Construction Management preferred but not required.
- Minimum 3 years geotechnical construction related experience.
- Excellent computer, written and verbal communication skills necessary.