Our client is a world-leading design firm with excellent benefits and unrivaled advancement opportunities.
They are hiring a Project Manager - Aviation architect to oversee critical existing and future projects in New York.
The Project Manager - Aviation will be responsible for:
- Leading full life cycle of of 1,000,000+ sf projects
- Generating creative design solutions within the functional parameters of a project
- Managing relationships with key clients and stakeholders
- Ensuring compliance with local code regulations
The Project Manager will be a registered architect with:
- 10+ years in architecture and design, large terminal aviation experience preferred
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- A demonstrated history of managing large teams
- A professional architecture degree, and experience working with Port Authority New York and New Jersey regulations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for architectural career advancement. Don't miss out, apply today!