Project Manager - Boston - $130k - $160k Base Salary
I am currently working with one of the Largest & fastest growing General Contractors in Massachusetts who specialize in Residential and Commercial construction projects!
This General Contractor have an amazing reputation within the industry, are 100% employee owned and have been in business for over 100 years. They have more than 1600 employees across 10 regional offices and did more than $2.3 Billion in annual volume in 2022.
They boast an excellent benefits package starting from the day you begin your employment, including things such as Tuition Assistance and Company Paid Life insurance plans.
- The Project Manager (PM) is responsible for coordinating and managing all necessary resources throughout
- The entire project, from start-up through closeout. The PM shall ensure that the Owner's/ Company's Expectations and budgetary guidelines are met or exceeded. The PM manages the project from beginning to
end including: budget, costs, schedule, risk management, insurances, general work performance and quality, and overall progress against the plan
- Lead and Communicate with Field Supervision, Subcontractors and Vendors to assist them in working to the Project Schedule.
- Partners with Superintendent to achieve project goals.
- Represent the company with Owner(s), Architects, Consultants, Government Authorities, Vendors
- Administer all financial aspects of the project including Owner's contract, subcontracts, and purchase orders
- Build effective working relationships with clients and project team members.
- Manage multiple projects depending on size, complexity, and type.
- Perform duties of the Assistant Project Manager should project size, budget, or staffing limitations exist.
- Evaluate team performance and identify training needs. Mentor and coach team members.
- Follows the Company Standard Operating Procedures. Leads by example.
- Initiate, manage and update the Team Agreement as needed. Fosters a team approach.
- Participates in job site coverage, as needed.