The leading Building Automation and Mechanical Contractor in Florida is looking for a project manager who is looking for a growth opportunity within an organisation.
The Project Manager is responsible for planning, coordinating, implementing and finalising projects according to the specifications and schedule, all while keeping the project within budget.
- 3+ years of DDC Project Management experience
- Working knowledge of office equipment and Microsoft Office products
- Must have a good working knowledge of the building construction trades
- Must possess excellent people and organisational skills
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at one time
- Must have experience with budgets and cost tracking
- Experience with project meetings and working with subcontractors
- Strong comprehension of plans and specifications for construction projects
- Flexibility to work outside normal work hours/weekends, as required
- Must be self-motivated, and able to multitask
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Specific knowledge of Distech, Siemens, Trend and other Tridium based systems is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Salary up to 110k
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life & AD&D insurance
- Short and Long term disability
- Other supplemental insurance
- 401(k) / profit sharing
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
If this role sounds like it's for you, apply now!