My client one of the large engineering companies in Baden-Württemberg. More than 160 employees work in the fields of energy technology, water and infrastructure. The range of services offered by my client is primarily aimed at suppliers, municipal utilities, municipalities and water associations in Baden-Württemberg and the neighboring regions.
Your tasks -
- Timely and high-quality handling of interesting and demanding construction projects, for example in engineering structures for supply and disposal facilities, for linear structures in water sector
- Creation of preliminary, draft and implementation plans for your own projects or in preliminary work for third parties
- Creation of service specifications and accompanying the award procedure
- Coordinating the experts involved externally and internally
- Coordination of the procedures with the approval authorities
Your Profile -
- Successfully completed studies in civil engineering
- Experience as a project manager (m / f / d) in the field of urban water management
- Basic knowledge of the processes in an engineering office is an advantage
- Project and goal-oriented way of working as well as team spirit
- High level of initiative and commitment
- Confident handling of MS Office products
- Class B driving license
If you are interested please apply!