Thic company provides expert land development engineering and environmental consulting services for major developers, renewable energy producers, energy companies, corporations, healthcare systems, colleges/universities, and large infrastructure programs throughout the U.S. and around the world.
They are currently seeking a Senior Civil Project Engineer/Manager to join its collaborative team in Tampa or Orlando. This hands-on individual will serve a key function in helping to manage and mentor a team of engineers, lead design efforts, and develop and maintain clients for the firm. In this role, you will have the opportunity to both lead and support design and permitting efforts for a variety of land development projects, including commercial centers, residential developments, warehouse distribution centers, and mixed-use projects for both public and private clients.
- Work closely with office leadership to develop growth plans and ensure staff utilization;
- Possess an entrepreneurial demeanor and participate in Business Development activities by developing new clients for the firm and maintaining relationships with existing clients;
- Demonstrated experience in all aspects of land development;
- Knowledge of local, County and State land use entitlement processes and regulations.
- Site/civil experience on a variety of project sites including the ability to design and oversee site layout, grading, drainage, infrastructure, erosion and sediment control, etc. from concept through completion;
- Expertise in stormwater management design, LID, hydrologic/hydraulic analysis and design and SWPPP preparation;
- Ability to design and oversee design including layout, grading, drainage, infrastructure, erosion and sediment control, etc. from concept through completion;
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering;
- Possess valid Florida Professional Engineer licensure (can be another state if reciprocity pursued);
- 8+ years' experience in related site/civil land development engineering;
- Experience in report and proposal writing;
- Proficiency of AutoCAD or Civil 3D (preferred) with the ability to design site layouts from concept through completion;
- Ability to effectively work independently and in a team environment, and to mentor staff engineers;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical, multitasking, and judgment capabilities;
Their comprehensive compensation package includes: full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, and paid pregnancy disability leave; 401(k)/Roth with company match; paid time off including parental and military leave; employee referral and professional license bonuses; and educational reimbursement.